– Acqua Bene Comune (ABC) Acquedotto di Napoli
– Consorzio di Bonifica di Agnano e dei Campi Flegrei
– Università Vanvitelli Naples – Raffaele Marone, Department of Architecture, Architectural Design.
– Partenope University of Naples – Nicola Massarotti, Department of Engineering, with experience in the fields of computational thermo-fluid dynamics, finite elements, heat and fluid flow through porous media, fuel cells, geothermal energy conversion and renewable energy sources
– University of Roma 3 – Flavia Bartoli, Department of Biology, Environmental and Applied Botany, focus on termophylous Mediterranean vegetation, and on cultural heritage conservation and enhancement, botanical management of archaeological areas, and ethnobotan
– CMCC – Centro Euro-Mediterraneo sui Cambiamenti Climatici Paola Mercogliano, Focus on regional climate models, Stability Analyses, Hydrologic & Hydraulic models.
– New York’s Global Environmental College – Theodor Endreny, College of Environmental Science and Forestry, State University of New York
– Department of Architecture & Civil Engineering Centre for Energy and the Design of Environments (EDEn), Bath UK – Tristan Kershaw.
– Rhode Island School of Design – Nick De Pace, Department of Architecture. Elective Studio in Landscape Architecture and Nature-Culture-Sustainability Studies Concentration
– University of Washington – Julie Villegas Associate Director, University Honors Program, Interdisciplinary Studies.
– Legambiente Campania
– Goethe Institute Naples
– International Leica Geosystem
– Centro Speleologico Meridionale
– Jan Edler and Tim Edler GB, realities:united – studio for art and architecture – Planners of “Flussbad Berlin” for a new use of a section of the Spree canal in the heart of Berlin.
– Enzo Russo, Studio of Architecture, Naples